Evangelist ★ Speaker ★ Architect ★ Community Leader
● Technical Leadership – Over 20 years of direct experience as a technical leader in the design, implementation, and management of complex enterprise IT projects.
● Experienced Consultant – Develop, review, analyze, and present detailed project designs.
● Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Design Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Solutions by integrating IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings.
● Certified Systems Engineer – Highly skilled and certified in multiple network technology product sets, including Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, Citrix, Linux, and Lotus Notes.
● Certified Project Manager – Manage projects in compliance with timeline, budget, and quality constraints using structured IT project methodology based on PMI and CompTIA standards. Subject Matter Expert for the development of CompTIA Project+ Certification standard. Developed standard project management methodology for use in delivery of successful IT projects.
● Certified Trainer and Learning Consultant – Skilled communicator and motivator when dealing with individuals, students, and project teams.
● Technical Writer – Author and maintain technical discovery, design, and implementation plan documentation.
● Instructional Designer – Develop and manage prescriptive technical training curriculums for global IT consulting organizations.
● Professional Ethics – As a member of IEEE and PMI, adheres to professional Codes of Ethics.
★ INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS ★
● MCP ID: 4928
● MCSD: Azure Solutions Architect
● MCSE: Private Cloud
● MCS: Server Virtualization – Hyper-V & System Center
● MCITP: SharePoint 2010
● MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
● MCLC (Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant)
● MCTS: System Center Configuration Manager
● Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
● VMware VCP5
● Cisco CCNP and CCDA
● Citrix CCEA
● CheckPoint CCSA
● Lotus Notes PCLP and CLI
● Interwoven ICSE
● Unix ACE
● HP Master ASE